Datuk Nasarudin Md Idris
Chairman, Independent Non-Executive Director
Datuk Nasarudin Md Idris was appointed as Chairman of the Board of MHB on 15 June 2010.
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- University of Malaya with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Degree
- Masters Degree in Business Administration from Henley Management College (Brunel University), United Kingdom.
- Stanford Executive Programme at Stanford University, United States of America.
Skills and Experience
- President/Chief Executive Officer of MISC Berhad
- Vice President, Corporate Planning and Development
- Group Chief Executive Officer of KLCC Holdings Berhad
- Senior General Manager, Corporate Planning and Development Division
- Executive Assistant to the President
- General Manager, Marketing of PETRONAS Dagangan Berhad
- General Manager, Corporate Development; and General Manager, Group Strategic Planning.
- Boards of MISC Berhad and Bintulu Port Holdings Berhad.