To consistently provide better marine and heavy engineering related
solutions and services
To consistently be better, we strive:
- to exceed the expectations of our customers
- to promote individual and team excellence of our employees
- to create a positive difference to the lives of communities
- to care for the environment and operate responsibly
- to drive sustainable value for our shareholders
Engineering Solutions to Build a Better World
Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad (MHB) is a globally trusted energy and marine solutions provider for a wide range of offshore and onshore facilities and vessels.
MHB has 50 years of track record in delivering integrated and complex solutions to international oil & gas clients. Owns and operates the largest fabrication yard in Malaysia and Southeast Asia that is equipped with world-class facilities, MHB is recognised for its expertise in offshore deepwater fabrication, offshore conversion services and ship repair which include LNG carrier repair and dry docking. MHB also owns three dry docks which are amongst the largest dry docks in Southeast Asia.
MHB operates a regional Centre of Excellence – a learning centre that produces technically expert workers for the oil & gas and marine industries.
We acknowledge the importance of delivering solutions that are sustainable to our stakeholders, where we now provide services that support the global energy transition in the areas of renewable energy, decarbonisation such as carbon capture facilities & energy efficiency.
Our capabilities and track record in summary:
- Full range engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services for offshore structures
- Complete offshore facility conversion services in one location
- Comprehensive ship repair, refurbishment, upgrading and life extension of various types of vessels and rigs